SmartChange™ is a small, flexible, and nimble service company providing scalable solutions for a broad set of business needs. We serve medium and large enterprises in a variety of industries. We also customize our services for family-owned enterprises and non-profit organizations. Read more…
Marcelino Sánchez (LinkedIn profile)
Education & Certifications: Master of Organizational Behavior & graduate studies in Marriage and Family Therapy (Brigham Young University), Executive Leadership Program (Thunderbird), Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified MBTI® Facilitator, Certified Langevin and Achieve Global Trainer.
More about Marcelino…
- Favorite vacation spot: Zakopane Poland.
- Favorite quote: “For every under the sun, there is a remedy or there is none. If there is a remedy, hurry and find it, if there is none, never mind it!” ~ Richard L. Evans at age 94.
- The greatest joy in life comes from: I’m passionate about my work but I absolutely get my greatest joy from my children and my beautiful wife.
- What I love to do in my free time: Traveling with my family and doing CrossFit. Both give me a tremendous workout and satisfaction. I like the sense of accomplishment!
- What puts a smile on my face: hearing my little boy say ‘daddy!’
Nan Macleod (LinkedIn profile)
More about Nan…
- Favorite vacation spot: Rocky Mountains in Colorado, enjoying the wildlife in the mountains.
- Best advice ever received: feedback is a gift!
- If I could spend a week anywhere it would be: Traveling in Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Portugal.
- Greatest joy comes from: being with family and friends…love and relationships are what give life meaning and fulfillment!
- Favorite gadget: my bread maker…I love making “homemade bread” because I love the smell in the house when it’s baking and I love giving it away. Before the age of breadmakers, I kneaded bread by hand (yes, 8-10 minutes for each batch!). Now my breadmaker does all the work!